Who we are
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We collect several kinds of information from and about our users when they visit our Website.
Personal & Aggregated Data
We may collect, store, transfer, and combine different forms of personal data of our users. This type of data includes:
- Contact Information & Identity Data: first name, last name, username, title, personal or business address, email address, phone number.
- Technical Data: IP (internet protocol) address, browser type and operating system, and other technology on the devices used to access this Website.
- Usage & Navigational Data: information about how your use our website, your geographical location, referral source, length of visit and pages viewed.
- Communication Data: opt-in to marketing & email correspondence from us and applicable third parties
- Other Business Or Personal Information supplied by you, this may include: information about your business size, revenue numbers, goals, other details filled out via form entry on our Website
How this data is collected
- When you provide it directly to us. This may include information submitted via web forms, direct email correspondence and the records of that correspondence, search queries on our website, and other post interactions you have had with our website including comments.
- Via cookies, web beacons, and other automatic data tracking technologies as you navigate our Website
- From third parties
How We Use Your Information
We use the information you have provided us or that we collected about you to:
- Improve your browsing experience by personalizing and maintaining our Website
- Provide you with information you have requested or follow through on the original purpose for why you provided your information
- Provide you with information about our products or services
- Send you marketing communications if you have not opted-out of receiving them
- Work with third-party service providers to provide services on our behalf to our visitors
- Send visitor information through an automated spam detection service.
- Contact you about billing, account management, or other administrative purposes
- Investigate and prevent security issues or abuse of our Website or services
- Meet legal requirements
- For any other purposes with due notice or consent
We Never Sell Personal Information
Your Personal Information and privacy is extremely important to us. We will never sell your Personal Information to any third party.
Third-party data collection and use of tracking technologies
We do not share your personal data with third parties other than what is outlined above without your express consent unless:
- It is to comply with any court order, law or legal process.
- To enforce or apply our terms of service
- If we believe it to be our obligation to inform other organizations or entities for the purpose of fraud protection or credit risk reduction
We may share aggregated anonymous user information without restriction.
Information About Children
Our website is not intended for or targeted to children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly or intentionally collect personal information about children under 16.
Customer Testimonials, Reviews, Or Comments
We may post customer testimonials, reviews, or comments on our Website which may contain personal information. We will obtain consent in writing from each customer prior to publicising any of the aforementioned.
If you leave a comment or fill out a form on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, other information provided, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment or fill out a form. They also enable us to fulfill requests for more information. These cookies will last for one year.
Additionally, other cookies are collected that may provide us with details such as total user count, website performance details and user interactions with the Website and pages within, user location information, and information regarding your previous use of our Website or other services. These cookies may last for up to 3 years.
You may choose not to allow cookie collection by activating settings within your web browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, links, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
Any user information contained in cookies is outlined in the cookies section above.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, have left comments, or filled out a form, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You may also request to opt-out of marketing correspondence via the unsubscribe form in emails or by requesting it directly via our contact form.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us through our contact form.
Unsubscribe From Our Communications
You may unsubscribe from receiving email communications from us by click on the “unsubscribe” link at the footer of our emails.